HYPERDESMO®-D is a one component polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces a very strong membrane with outstanding adhesion to many types of surfaces and excellent chemical and hydrolysis resistance properties.
Ideal for protecting metal structures against corrosion. Suitable for chemicals and effluent treatment tanks and sewage tubes. It is highly resistant to gases produced during waste water treatment, e.g. methane, hydrogen sulphide etc..
Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in one or two coats with maximum consumption per coat of 150 gr/m2. Thinning is not necessary.
When exposed to sunlight, directly or indirectly, HYPERDESMO®-D has the tendency to discolour (yellowing). To preserve colours, a protective topcoat of HYPERDESMO®-ADY-E (always pigmented) is required.
Waterproofing and protection of:
• Metal structures,
• industrial floors,
• car parks,
• refrigeration units,
• tanks for chemicals,
• waste water treatment tanks,
• pipes (inside).
• Quick curing.
• Excellent adhesion on almost any type of surface.
• Completely hydrophobic.
• Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 oC.
• Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
• Excellent chemical resistance.